Foxoffers is a growing affiliate network in the crypto and gambling industries that has already gained trust and recognition. Our extensive network of trusted affiliates and highly skilled in-house media buying team are the key to finding the best traffic for each offer. Now we are looking for an ambitious Crypto Account Manager.
So, our expectation from candidate are:
- 2+ years of experience in the crypto industry.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Ability to communicate and present at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on the customer’s real needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers with different needs while paying strict attention to details.
- Ability to see the bigger picture, analytical and structured with a high degree of discipline and initiative-taking.
- Advanced level of English.
Your main duties will be:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Providing excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates/brokers.
- Managing business negotiations with affiliates/brokers.
- Handling business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Recommending process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Working closely with other departments to determine the best markets, volumes, and types of traffic to pursue.
- Analyzing campaign performance.
- Establishing partnerships with new advertisers to run CPA, CPL, and CRG campaigns on their offers.
- Analyzing traffic flow and advertiser’s conversion rates to ensure the best traffic finds the best offer.
- Negotiating terms of the deal (rates & payment schedule).
- Delivering affiliate marketing reports to senior management.
- Managing the advertiser’s budget, including commissions and budget spending.
- The goals will be set and agreed with your Line manager and can be corrected if required by business.
What we offer:
- Full remote working.
- Salary which reflects that we really value your work.
- Professional growth by attending courses and conferences.
- 100% sick leave coverage.
- 18 days annual vacation.
Friendly team who is waiting for a new player 🙂