These Terms and Conditions define the terms of business relationship between the FoxOffers OÜ (a legal entity, duly incorporated in Estonia under the company number 16255096, having its registered office at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Narva mnt 7-636, 10117) hereinafter referred to as the “Affiliate Network” or “Company”, and the service registered users, hereinafter referred to as Publishers. The Foxoffers Affiliate network is available athttps://foxoffers.com.
You give consent to be bound by these Terms and conditions in their integrity when you access the Website or order a product and/or service through the Website and also any other operating rules, policies, rates and other additional terms or documents that may be published from time to time. Please read the full terms & conditions carefully. If you do not agree with provisions as a whole, you are not allowed to use the Services and/or the Website in any manner and in any form.
Advertiser - a business entity that signs a service provision and partner program sharing agreement with FoxOffers Publishers, and this bargain is signed with a Legal entity.
Publisher (website user) - is a natural person or legal entity that promotes products or services offered by the Advertiser using their website or other marketing activity.
User - each individual who takes a certain action (usually clicking on a certain advertisement on the Publisher's website/ad, which redirects to the Advertiser's website, which pays for the action).
Fraud is a series of unwanted actions that do not comply with the rules of the Affiliate Network, performed by the Publisher, whose purpose is to create false leads or transactions that harm FoxOffers or the Advertiser. Fraud is directly connected with the intentional use of false or misleading information.
Fake traffic is false (or false positives) clicks, contacts, leads, sell- leads that were not accepted by the Advertiser or Legal entity and are usually a deliberate violation of the Terms of Service. Fake traffic includes all visitors to a parked page that do not reach the page through natural or organic means. Natural/organic traffic comes from direct browser type-ins or uninfluenced search engine traffic.
Direct Link is a link hosted on the Publisher's website / blog and clicking on it triggers a specific action (usually a redirect to the target page of the Advertiser's).
Target Page is an advertiser's website provided in the FoxOffers Affiliate Network acceptance process, officially presented on the platform of the Affiliate network as an advertised website.
Publisher Campaign (advertising campaign) - an advertising offer given by FoxOffers by the Advertiser to promote it on the Internet and attract new customers. It is usually available on its own website and visited by the Advertiser, who unilaterally sets the campaign rules.
Publisher advertising campaign - all options, which are provided by an advertiser to attract customers, such as an advertising banner on the own website of the Publisher, mailing lists, activity on forums and any other marketing activities permitted under this Publisher advertising campaign.
Balance is the amount of all commissions received from verified Publisher campaigns.
LEAD is an action confirmed by the Advertiser performed by the User who visits the website of the Advertiser through the website of the Publisher in accordance with the rules of the Affiliate network. A lead can be, for example, filling in a specific application, signing up by e-mail, registering on the Advertiser's website, etc.
Click is a specific action that is a selection of links, banners or other forms of advertising made by the User on the website of the Publisher, which redirect them to the Advertiser's target page.
FTD - first time deposit by advertiser's platform new user. Minimum amount equals 250$.
CPA - amount of money that Affiliate receives for each FTD from Affiliate network
Personal Promo Program - agreement between FoxOffers and Affiliate, which foresees extra reward for Affiliate in case reaching discussed FTD amount.
Each FoxOffers Affiliate Network Publisher is solely responsible for the compliance of its websites / blogs with generally accepted laws. If the Publisher violates the law, it is the reason for the removal of the Publisher from the FoxOffers Affiliate Network.
The Publisher confirms and assumes full legal responsibility and accepts all consequences for the personal information and data on its website provided at the time of application to the Publisher network. The FoxOffers Affiliate Network bears no responsibility for inconsistent or incompatible information.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions and wishing to participate in the program, the Publisher declares that they have full rights to all content posted on their own website / blog, and that they do not violate the third parties` rights - copyright, property rights or intellectual rights property. All downloaded content cannot be considered as offensive or illegal under this conditions. At the same time, the Publisher confirms that the content of their website is created by him or they have received permission from third parties and comply with the law.
The Publisher is solely responsible for all equipment necessary to perform the necessary actions in accordance with the current Rules and the agreement with the Legal entity terms.
The Publisher is committed to working with Legal entity in good faith and not using illegal software or other devices used to generate false traffic on its website.
Publishers are prohibited from modifying an Advertiser's Target Page without consent of the Advertiser. Any Publisher who violates these rules will be blocked and his balance will be decreased to 0.
1. give priority to the Foxoffer's requirements over and above the Customer's other Business Commitments (if any);
2. comply with such directions as FoxOffers may give it in respect of the performance of the Services;
3. comply with all the applicable Laws, Regulations and Approvals and will conduct its Business in a professional manner in accordance with the Standards of the Industry.
4. ensure that there is no Contractual and/or any other hindrance to it, entering into this Agreement and it has all the Legal qualifications to enter into this Agreement and it fits judicially and authorized to sign obligating Agreements.
5. carry all responsibility due to any judgment, and/or Agreement, and/or payment routine, and/or receipts to those employed by it in the process of implementation of this Agreement, and will ensure that it is carrying on its Business as an Independent Contractor and not as an Agent or Employee of FoxOffers
6. notify the FoxOffers in writing, immediately (in 10 hours) upon obtaining knowledge of any Complaint or pending or threatened action or proceeding by any Party in respect of any alleged errors, corrections, fraud, fake traffic or other matters relating to any Party, Transaction or Account with FoxOffers.
1. Publisher`s Commissions:
2. CPA for Publishers can be changed in any direction only once in 90 days.
3. Publishers can not initiate CPA elevation during his active Personal Promo Program.Once the Publisher's CPA was increased, an Publisher can not take part in any Personal Promo Program during the following 3 months.
4. Increasing the CPA depends on Publisher's lead quality, retain potential,etc. The CPA elevation will be effective starting the first day of the following month.
1. Publisher`s personal promo and any other kind of encouragement/ bonus or gift program is offered to Publishers at FoxOffer’s own discretion. FoxOffers alone shall decide on any Publisher's eligibility for the promo and shall in no way be obligated to provide bonuses/ gifts that weren't expressly approved to the Publisher. The Publisher hereby expressly consents that any form of bonuses, gifts and/or otherwise promotion shall be the right of FoxOffers but not the obligation.
2. For achieving target promo, Publishers will receive one of a few types of gifts, depending on personal promo conditions: extra payouts, gadgets, etc.
3. Target Promo equals the minimum number of FTD's the publisher has to provide and it’s discussed and agreed by Publisher and FoxOffers’s manager before the beginning of the promo.
4. Target for the personal promo is based on the publisher's average results.
5. Since the moment conditions are approved by the Publisher and his personal manager, conditions can’t be changed during the promo.
6. Personal’s promo gift could be received only after promo ends.
7. Personal’s promo gift could be received no earlier than the first payment day (friday) of the following month.
8. In case the Publisher is a new partner and wants to use the personal promo from media such as OfferVault, Affpaying etc, Publisher should let FoxOffers manager know while filling the specific field during registration.
Legal entity is required to monitor and record active traffic between publishers, the publisher's website and the advertiser's Target Page. Based on the registered effects, the company will establish a commission to be paid to the Publisher for conducting an advertising campaign for a particular advertiser's Publisher program.
Legal entity provides its Publisher with a special statistics panel, in which they can analyze and track website traffic statistics in real time, the value of which is the basis for the correct calculation of the Publisher's commission for the results achieved. Legal entity is fully obligated to provide accurate results of Publisher's Advertising campaign and to prepare periodic financial statements on payments made to Publishers.
To join the FoxOffers Affiliate Network, you must register at www.FoxOffers.com Registration is carried out by filling in the registration form available on the website www.foxoffers.com The user sets an individual password used to enter the Personal Account.
1. Both individual and corporate publishers must provide the following details: Username, First Name, Last Name, email address, contact messenger.
2. Both individual and corporate publishers can submit additional information that facilitate communication between them and the administration, for example: How do you know about FoxOffers and etc.
After logging into the Dashboard, the Publishers have access to Publisher campaigns that they can promote. Some campaigns require additional permission from the administration - you must apply for permission in your Dashboard. Each Publisher receives their own sponsored link for a specific Publisher campaign. If the selected campaign is completed correctly, the Publisher receives the commission. The FoxOffers user may also use the provided banners that are uniquely associated with the Publisher, who may host them on their own website. Publishers are able to validate the Landing Page of every available ad campaign.
You can contact the FoxOffers administration after entering into your Dashboard, as well as by e-mail and in instant messengers such as Skype, Telegram, WhatsApp etc.
The Publisher receives a commission under the agreed terms (СPL or CPA) for each valid completed lead of each campaign, and this commission is added to the Balance.
The Publisher can request the payout by regular bank transfer in the following currencies: USD, EUR. For payments in USD and EUR, additional bank commission may be charged. The user can also request a payout via PayPal, Webmoney, Wire Transfer, or Crypto currencies.
1. Payments are made on a weekly or by-weekly basis based on Publishers`s results. The payment day is Thursday.
Payment may be declined and returned to the Publisher's account if the payment details are incomplete or contain errors.
If the balance in the Publisher's account is below 0 after a fraud assessment or rejection of previously confirmed leads, the payment will not be sent.
Legal entity will completely indemnify you for any technical failure or temporary errors in the operation of the website of FoxOffers. However, the Company remains responsible for the fastest possible service and improvement in the quality of service.
Legal entity bears no responsibility for the commission for Publishers who have provided erroneous personal data and data necessary to make transfers.
Legal entity is not responsible for situations in which Advertisers who have registered their Publisher advertising campaigns in the FoxOffers Affiliate Network fail to fulfill their obligations or violate the Rules.
When the Publisher accepts all paragraphs of the current agreement and after it acquires Publisher status, the agreement between Publisher and Legal entity becomes effective at the moment.
The Publisher can terminate cooperation at any time and close his account by contacting the Administration.
Legal entity and the Advertiser placing offers on the website are authorized to terminate the agreement with the Publisher, which becomes effective immediately in the following cases:
1. Publisher knowingly violates the Terms and Conditions or does not comply with the terms of the agreement;
2. Publisher deals with illegal activities;
3. Publisher performs actions not mentioned in the Terms and Conditions, but causing obvious harm to FoxOffers;
4. Publisher uses illegal software to generate false traffic during promotion and advertising campaigns;
5. The website of the Publisher does not generate traffic for more than one calendar year;
6. The Publisher's website contains material that is generally considered offensive, vulgar, copyrighted, owned by a third party, promotes hatred, conflict or racism, or is intended to distribute illegal software or malware.
FoxOffers has the full right to terminate the agreement with the Publisher by giving a notice of termination.
In the event of immediate termination and of special reasons for the suspension of the Publisher from the advertising activity, which is provided, the funds obtained by the Publisher will be transferred to Legal entity for development purpose and to cover all legal consequences caused by the Publisher.
Confidential Information Shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all information associated with the other Party's business and not publicly known, including, the contents of these Terms and Conditions, specific trading information, technical processes and formulas, source codes, product designs, sales, costs, and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, is confidential and proprietary information, whether or not marked as confidential or proprietary. Parties agree that no Entity shall be entitled to use the database of Clients for purposes not related to these Terms and Conditions.
The commercial terms of these Terms and Conditions are confidential information of the Company, and the Publisher shall not disclose them to any person, including after the termination of this Agreement for any reason. Publisher warrants that he is aware that such disclosure will cause the Company substantial damages.
Each Party agrees to use the other Party's Confidential Information solely as necessary for performing its obligations hereunder. Each Party agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to protect its own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of any such Confidential Information, other than by or to its employees, agents and subcontractors on a need to know; as required by any law, regulation, or order of any court of proper jurisdiction over the Parties.
Confidential Information shall not include any information which is: (i) in the public domain, or is already known by or in the possession of the non-disclosing Party, at the time of disclosure of such information; (ii) is independently developed by the non-disclosing Party without breaching any provisions of these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) is thereafter rightly obtained by the non-disclosing Party from a source other than the disclosing Party without breaching any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
The Publisher shall keep secret, at all times, all customer lists, Leads, potential and/or prospective customer lists, names, addresses and other information regarding customers, leads and prospective customers of the Company.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES HEREUNDER, AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY OF THE COMPANY'S SERVICES. THE ADVERTISERS AND PUBLISHERS UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE COMPANY'S SERVICES ARE BASED ON INTERNET AND COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND RELY PARTLY ON THIRD PARTY SERVICES, WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY'S SERVICES MAY NOT BE FREE OF MALFUNCTIONS OR ISSUES AND THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY IN SUCH EVENTS.
The company shall have no liability with respect to the services provided by the company or its obligations under these terms and conditions or otherwise for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental or punitive damages even if the company has been advised of such damages. In any event, the company liability under for any reason will be fully limited. this limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate, including, but not limited to, breach of contract; breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentations, and other torts.
Legal entity is the sole owner of all content published on its website. All trademarks, copyrights, proprietary rights, expertise and intellectual knowledge, software and other advertising media are the property of Legal entity and any unauthorized use of these materials is prohibited. Under applicable law,
Publishers cannot obtain any long-term rights to the above-mentioned protected materials, with the exception of the right to use links to the Advertiser's Target Pages during their cooperation with Legal entity in accordance with the rules set out in the Terms and Conditions.
Publishers can terminate cooperation at any time and close their account by contacting the Administration.
As long as the agreement between the Publisher and Legal entity remains in effect, and for 24 months after its termination, the Publisher is obliged to maintain the complete confidentiality of the information provided by him in relation to the conclusion and approval of transactions.
All cases not defined by the Agreement or the Terms and Conditions are governed by the Republic of Estonia.
All disputes that may arise in the process of cooperation between both parties will be resolved amicably. If it is impossible to resolve the conflict by an amicable agreement, it will be resolved in a local court.
Publisher will be informed of all changes and updates to the Terms and Conditions and Agreement by email or through the website of FoxOffers Affiliate Network.